Marriage Test

How do I fare as a spouse? Mark yourself from 0 to 10. 0 = poor - 10 = excellent
1. I am conscious of Allah when dealing with my spouse ____
2. I offer protection and affection to my spouse ____
3. I make time to play ____
4. I respect and visit my spouse’s family members ____
5. I spend time acquiring and teaching my spouse Islamic knowledge ____
6. I attempt to create an Islamic environment ____
7. I am conscious of my appearance when in the company of my spouse ____
8. I tend to forgive easily ____
9. I try to please my spouse in sexual relations ____
10. I express words of love and endearment daily ____
11. I communicate and consult with my spouse ____
12. I do my share of domestic chores ____
13. I give gifts to my spouse ____
14. I continually show concern for my spouse ____
15. I am always open and honest with my spouse ____

From: Prophetic Formula for a Blissful Marriage
120-150 Excellent Spouse, 90-119 Good Spouse, 60-89 Average Spouse, 30-59 Change Course, 0-29 Try Fishing

Newer Post Older Post Home